Monday, February 14, 2011

I was persuaded to like a brand.

Narciss is a Thai-designed clothes shop located in Siamsquare, Bangkok. It had been more than 7 years since the establishment of Narciss.

Narciss offers dresses, blouses, shorts and skirts in girly and vintage style. All items are fine cut and mostly made by cotton and printed chiffon fabric. Narciss clothes are suitable for the lifestyle of newly graduated girls who have just started working because the design is suitable for wearing to work. Moreover, Narciss also has casual items for the activities on weekend and also the luxurious-looked dress for night party. Products of Narciss target to the upper-middle to high income level girls. Specifically, the price of a dress starts from 1,590 – 1,890 baht. A blouse costs 1,190 – 1,390 baht. A skirt and a pair of short is cost approximately 1,290 baht. A gala night dress is the most expensive product line which can cost up to 2,490 baht. (Multiple by 3 to convert into yen currency)

The first time I recognize Narciss brand was the time I started studying at Sasin. My close Sasin MBA friend, Jha, asked me to accompany with her to Siam Square to bring back her cloth that had been fixed. She introduced me to Khun Nok, the shop manager, who is a little woman with the nice, friendly and talkative characteristic. At that time, I was so impressed with the supportive guide from Khun Nok. After that, I continuously visit this shop to check for the new arrival items, if I have a chance to drop by Siam Square.

Time passes by; I have noticed many of my Sasin classmates are real fans of this shop. I am wondering why Narciss had never been in my mind and my surrounding environment at the time before studying at Sasin.

I think it's not just a product to make people falls in love with a brand, but it's the combination of service and all messages that customers are served at the touch point that establish the strong bond between the customers and a brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment