Monday, January 24, 2011

Lenovo VS Dell


I love Lenovo but I hate Dell.

I love Lenovo. Why? Because one of my best friends who is expert about PC suggested me to buy one.

I hate Dell. Why? Because another of my best friends who owned Dell laptop lost that laptop.

When it comes to the moment I need to select one to buy, I kinda ignore dell because "it's easy to be lost" and prefer Lenovo because a friend of mine suggest it.

This is TOTALLY EMOTION and NOT REASONABLE at all. lol

Beginning from that, while I'm using Lenovo, I keep finding more and more reason why I like it. On the other hand, I've still never owned a dell one, but I hate it already. Can dell easily changes my perception?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Chap,
    I think Dell easily ca change your perception. You have minimum expectation on Brand. So whenever u will have minimum expectation, there is alwyas a chance to be satisfied. Do u agree? But initiative is needed.

    ReplyDelete