Monday, March 1, 2010

Feedback on Farkhod's presentation

Hello Brand Managers,
Just wondering what you thought of Farkhod's lecture. Was it helpful for you? I found a few of his slides to be fantastic, and have asked him to share them with us. I can't guarantee that he will, as these were all confidential and not officially approved by his company, but I will let you know if I do receive them.

I hope that our classes last week have helped drive home the point about where a brand truly lives, and how to find a way to make it come "alive". Hiranthi's post on Emotional Branding below may also provide more insights.

I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I found the lecture very interesting and relevant, key learnings for me include:

    1. Essential components in building a brand, starting from the point of identifying the ‘points of parity’ and ‘points of difference’. Components are:
     Brand idea
     Personality
     Benefits
     Reason to believe
     Consumer insights
     Target Group

    2. Connection/relationship between the Brand and the people to the brand execution.
    3. Importance of brand’s power to promote responsible marketing and responsible communication.
    4. Relevance of the emotional aspect of a brand in consumer attraction.

    ReplyDelete