Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weclome to the 2010 Brand Management Blog

Hello and Welcome to our Class Blog for the 2010 Brand Management class at IUJ. On this blog, I would like you to post or make comments related to the posts that others make each week. In this forum we can discuss the topics we've discussed in class in more detail, and add more insights and information.

To receive credit for your blog posts, please either post a message or comment on the posts that others make.

Let's use this as a forum to further our understanding of how to manage a brand in the business realities of 2010!

6 comments:

  1. Great idea to have a blog for the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaa Oscar, blogging idea is first time I have seen. Thanks Prof. Sugai.

    Looking forward to contributing and learning from class members. Still thinking on how to make IUJ number one in Asia by 2020 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it is the first time I used blog as a forum like this. Thanks professor. I hope we will have interesting discussions here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogs are among the areas or sites where market researchers seek for information about trends. I hope we can make the most out of this blog introduced by our professor to gain insights that we can use to internalize what we learn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that the "time of posting" indicated is erroneous. Is there a way to correct this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's my first time too writing on a blog...hope to better understand how to use it. I'm only used to forums.
    I'm new to marketing, and I think that free exchanges of ideas, such as blogging, are great for better understand.
    Many new things at IUJ!

    ReplyDelete