Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The drink that solve customer's problem

Last week, I bought these two new drinks from school shop. One is "Pepsi Mont Blanc" and another one is "Asahi tea, which is good to be drunk with oily food"

I came up with the thought that, these two drinks are made from totally different needs.
"Pepsi Mon Blanc"- Company's need , to promote new favor of Pepsi
"Asahi tea" - Customer's need, to find a drink that can help them solve a problem when eating oily food.

At the beginning, I bought these two drinks because of the same reason of "I wanna try new drink"

After I had tried both, I have never thought of Pepsi Mont Blanc again.
On the other hand, this Asahi tea always pops up into my mind every time I eat oily food.
It made me feel like, " Oh , I really want Asahi tea right now".

I became Asahi tea, good with oily food's fan ever since then.
Though its name is quite long, but it's really good way to communicate the message well.


No comments:

Post a Comment